What’s It All About
What is The 100 Club?
When tragedy strikes, the effects are devastating, and all too often, it strikes in the form of a death or disabling injury of a law enforcement officer or firefighter. The 100 Club of Southeast Texas is here to provide immediate response to the needs of the family of a fallen officer or firefighter. Our members realize that money can’t make up for the loss of a loved one, but representatives of the club visit with family members within 48 hours of a tragedy. Our purpose is to provide not only support and understanding, but a substantial contribution to the financial needs of the surviving spouse and children.
The surviving spouse and children of fallen law enforcement officers and firefighters in Jefferson, Orange and Hardin Counties, including:
Police Officers, Sheriff deputies, DEA agents, FBI agents, DPS officers, ATF agents, Park service, TABC agents, US Marshalls, Constables, Fire fighters, Lamar/LIT officers, IRS agents, ICE agents, EPA agents, DA's office and others.
How Do They Benefit?
How Do They Benefit?
- Within hours of the report of a line of duty death the 100 Club Board deploys its response team.
- $10,000 is delivered within 24-48 hours to the surviving spouse and children of the fallen officer or firefighter.
- A financial needs assessment within a month assures that qualifying families receive up to $50,000.
- Bereavement support with referrals to local resources are provided.
- A bronze plaque and annual memorial Services presented by the 100 Club keep the memory of our heroes and the sacrifices they made alive.
How You Can Help?
You can support law enforcement and fire fighters with your 100 Club Membership. The 100 Club of Southeas Texas is a 501 (c) (3) charity which means that all contributions are tax deductible
- Annual Individual Membership: $100
- Individual Lifetime Membership: $1000
- Annual Law Enforcement/Firefighter: $25
- Lifetime Law Enforcement/Firefighter: $250
- Corporate Memberships: Varies
The President’s Desk
August 30, 2016
Dear Members and supporters of the 100 club of SETX, On behalf of the board of the 100 club, and the first responders of Jefferson, Orange and Hardin counties I would like to again thank you for your support of this organization. Over the last 90 days our nation has seen unprecedented levels of violence targeted against the brave men and women who put their lives on the line to protect our lives, property, and maintain order in our communities. Following the events in Dallas, Baton Rouge and across the country I am now, more than ever, convinced that no community is immune from this type of violence. In talking with Chiefs from around Southeast Texas about the unprecedented challenge first responders are facing, they are quick to tell me that there has also been an unprecedented … [Read More...]
August 21, 2016
Show your support today and sponsor our First Annual 100 Club of Southeast Texas Golf Tournament. All Proceeds benefit 100 Club of Southeast Texas. Visit Event Page … [Read More...]
- 2016 100 Club Recognition Dinner
- 100 Club Board Volunteers at BPD Cops & Kids Carnival
- 2016 Recognition Dinner Master of Ceremony